[IL-CNM:2564] Re: physician co sign "law"

Cathy Cook cookc at gallatinriver.net
Tue Oct 16 07:45:51 CDT 2001

Thanks So much Rosemary! I had high hopes that you would respond. I do not
know the law very well, but did not think this was the case. I also
understand hospital by laws may vary. It drives me nuts that people say it
is a Law without even knowing it is.
I will definately have the hospital look it up in the by laws.
Cathy Cook, CNM MSN