[IL-CNM:2588] Sr. Sheila Lecture Nov. 8th

cheri moran cmoran at core.com
Tue Oct 23 07:51:22 CDT 2001

Hi Everyone,
Want to inform you of our next Continuing Ed offering for the Chapter:

Thursday, Nov. 8th,    at College of Nursing,   6:30 to  7:30 pm, with a
light reception to follow.

BreastFeeding:  Three Easy Steps to Increasing Patient/ Community Acceptance

		By Carrie Klima, CNM, MS, PhD©

I must apologize that I don't have the title exactly correct, but this is an
ACNM approved Cont Ed: .

Please invite your Nursing colleagues, Lactation consultants, anyone who
might find this interesting.

I will have a regional access line, also.
 Please let us know if you are bringing any guests, just so we have an idea
for the reception.