[IL-CNM:2592] Re: pt looking for a CNM

Nancy_Graham at immc.org Nancy_Graham at immc.org
Wed Oct 24 13:41:47 CDT 2001

Hi there - she could see us at the Advocate Health care site at 4600 N.
Ravenswood.  THe number for appt is 773 275-7700.   She can feel free to
call 773 296-7032 to talk to one of us first if she would like to.  We
would be happy to take her!
     By the way - would you mind bringing your stat collection form
tomorrow.  Ours is old and cumbersome.   THanks.
8 days until Disneyworld -thank the lord.

Rosemary Meganck <rmeganck at yahoo.com>@listserv.luc.edu on 10/24/2001
11:59:30 AM

Please respond to IL-CNM at listserv.luc.edu

Sent by:  owner-IL-CNM at listserv.luc.edu