[IL-CNM] marketing CNM's

cmorancnm at sbcglobal.net cmorancnm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 16 12:08:09 CST 2007

I am curious re the CVS clinics. I has thought they would only hire FNPs, to
do 'full scope'. I have received calls, letters, but figured they were using
the APN state list. Did they say they would like a CNM? It is such an
interesting concept, and could change the market for APNs (or only FNPs?)

Thanks,

Cheri Moran

  _____