[IL-CNM] For Linda G.

Darryn Dunbar runningstork at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 17:11:35 CST 2007

That's awesome, Linda...KUDOS!  The circle of life continues...

  Love ya,
Darryn :-)

LGrafCNM at aol.com wrote:
          Linda who had the honor and privilege to help one of her 'first homebirth babies' deliver her first baby, a 9-15 boy in the tub at West Sub with only a few periureathrals after only 12 hours of labor!!! Even the nurses were stunned...(Thank-you Hillary and Gayle for helpin my dream come true...)
  Keep the faith.....