[IL-CNM] Legislative Alert: Birth Centers!

Darryn Dunbar runningstork at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 22:43:58 CST 2007

Thanks for clarifying.  I certainly wondered why she'd be on the IL-CNM list.  Now it makes sense.

  Take care,
Darryn

Kathleen Donaldson <kathleendonaldson at comcast.net> wrote:
  Darren,

Kathleen Matush Donaldson, with Midwest Midwifery.

The funny thing is that Kathleen Donaldson in TX also has red hair.
We both worked at Parkland in Dallas, I was Matush and she was
Donaldson. She graduated around the same time I did (she went to
Parkland, I went to Baylor). People often get us confused! But I
grew up in TX and received all my education there.

On Feb 16, 2007, at 10:43 PM, Darryn Dunbar wrote:

> Is this the same Kat Donaldson from Dallax, TX? And
> who's on the AMCB exam writing committee?
>
> Curious,
> Darryn :-)
>
> --- Kathleen Donaldson
> wrote:
>> Gayle,
>>
>> I can vouch for Becky Burpo and Melanie Dossey.
>> They are wonderful
>> women who have worked VERY hard to establish
>> reputable freestanding
>> birth centers and are quite successful. They have
>> experience on many
>> levels and are great businesswomen. Barb Camune
>> knows them better
>> than I do, but I would call them in a heart beat to
>> help! Sorry I
>> don't have time to dedicate to this cause.
>>
>> Kathleen Donaldson
>>

>> On Feb 16, 2007, at 7:11 AM, Gayle Riedmann wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Barb,
>>>
>>> I don't know who those people are... or what they
>> do... Please be
>>> more specific as to why they might be helpful.
>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Gayle
>>>

>>> Gayle Riedmann, CNM
>>> President, West Suburban Midwife Associates
>>> 715 Lake Street Suite 273
>>> Oak Park, IL 60301
>>> ph: 708-848-3800
>>> fax: 708-848-0008
>>> www.westsubmidwives.com
>>> From: "Camune, Barbara"
>>> To: il-cnm at luc.edu
>>> Subject: Re: [IL-CNM] Legislative Alert: Birth
>> Centers!
>>> Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:23:55 -0600 (CST)
>>> Gayle, melanie Dossey , Jackie Griggs and Becky
>> Burpo from texas
>>> may be of
>>> help to you. Their emails and phone numbers are in
>> the directory. Barb

>> />>>> FONT>

>> Roman">

>> Illinois

>> Roman">

>> Committee, sponsored by
>> To view
>>> the bill,
>> size=3>www.ilga.gov>>
>>> Roman"
>> Number.

>> mso-ascii-font-family: 'Times New
>> Roman'; mso-bidi-font-
>>> family:
>>> size=3>Synopsis As
>>> 10pt;
>> class=content>>>>> style="mso-ansi-font-size: 12.0pt;
>> mso-ascii-font-family: 'Times New
>> Roman'; mso-bidi-font-
>>> family:
>> establish 10 freestanding
>>> birth
>> demonstration
>>> program.>>>> style="mso-spacerun: yes">  Sets
> [...]

even