[IL-CNM] my apologies!!

Nancy Graham ngrahamcnm at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 14:41:25 CST 2007

Can you please do some kind of summary of what was said during Business portion of the meeting - specifically re:convention and what needs to be done, etc.
  Thanks,
  Nancy Graham.  (I was at hospital and couldn't get away.)

Barb Havens <BarbHavens at comcast.net> wrote:
  To all my colleagues who were trying to call in to our meeting tonight
and found that the number or system just did not work, I am SOoooo
sorry. Several of the faculty at the college were trying to trouble
shoot this and figure out why it wasn't working, but no solutions.

It feels like we have trouble with this quite often, and I think we
will bring it up at our next board meeting and figure out how better to
do this. Carrie suggested doing an AT&T conference call. Tonight may
have had something to do with the classroom we were in -- I really
don't know.

For those of you who were able to attend, thank you for coming. It was
good to see so many of you there.

Barb