[IL-CNM] implanon

Darryn Dunbar runningstork at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 19:30:20 CDT 2007

Planned Parenthood's Loop Office (18 South Michigan Ave, 6th floor).  The clinician there (Tiffany Athey, WHNP) is one of the Master Trainer's who teaches other clinicians how to insert and remove implanon.  We accept Medicaid.  The number to make an appt is (312) 592-6700.  Several other sites will begin offering Implanon in June.

  Hope this helps!

  Darryn :-)

martha barry <marthabarry at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello, I wonder if anyone knows of a Chicago area site
where implanon insertion is up and functioning? I
have a patient who is interested. She has Public Aid
coverage. Thanks in advance for any information.

Darryn W. Dunbar, APN/CNM, MS
  Certified Nurse-Midwife

  "The miracle isn't that I finished...the miracle is that I had the courage to start!"