[IL-CNM] tea with Chicago Community Midwives

Penny Marzalik pmarzal at luc.edu
Tue May 15 21:32:03 CDT 2007

Thanks Sarah. I will see you then and through the magic of email, I believe this is now posted to all.
Penny

>>> sarah simmons <sadiejane58 at sbcglobal.net> 05/15/07 9:28 PM >>>
Hi Penny,  I would love to meet you at convention.  CCM is hosting a homebirth networking hospitality room on Sunday 5/27 and Wed. 5/30.  Details will be posted on the bulletin board at the hotel.  Thanks for your interest.
  Sarah Simmons

Penny Marzalik <pmarzal at luc.edu> wrote:
  Dear Sarah,
Thank you for the invitation to your tea. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend that evening.
I would like you to know about our practice in the Western Suburb of Hinsdale with births at Hinsdale Hospital for your home birth families who may need our care due to VBAC or other risk factor.
I will be attending the upcoming convention, so please let me know if you would like to meet.
Penny Marzalik
http://www.drdaube.com/