[IL-CNM] Hometown Booth Volunteers

julie marks annjules98 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 08:55:08 CDT 2007

Hello CNMs:

  Only a few more days to go until ACNM Chicago....Yippee! I have a list below of everyone who has signed up to work at the hometown booth. If your name is on the list but you do not remember that you signed up or when you signed up for please email me at juliecnm at sbcglobal.net. I have sent out confirmation emails to everyone with the times they desired so if you do not have that please email me.

  People signed up for one or more times:

  Joanne Leck                 Chris Luchanich             Jeanice Ball
  Rose Baldwin                Mary Callahan                Sabina
  Pat Schnieder               Nancy Derrig                   Ceal Bacom
  Shari Haney                  Jan Ferguson                  Jen Oh
  Jewel Maeda                  Cathy Schacht               Josie Rios
  Jen Benson                    Nicole Warren                Maureen McNamee-Goodship
  Charity Cooper               Rachel Blumenthal          Nancy Fleming
  Carrie Klima                   Noreen Prokuski              Hillary Kieser
  Linda Simon-Price           Betsy McKelvey              Leslie Gardner
  Diane Boyer                    Karen Barr                      Liz Garcia

  Thank you all for volunteering to work the booth. There will be goods to sell...tee shirts...bags...muffins...protein bars...water, etc. You will just come to the booth which will be by the registration area and exhibit hall up the escalator on the 2nd floor. You will also be collecting tickets for the basket raffle for the day. There will be some maps to give out if needed and two laminated maps near the table to help point people in the right direction. If they need more help there is a concierge at the hotel who is paid to do that...no worries. You are just there to meet and greet along with sell some items to make money for the ACNM local chapter. Please have fun!!!

  Please email me if there are any other questions or issues.

  Thanks again,

  Julie Marks