[IL-CNM] Hometown Booth Volunteers Needed for a few spots

julie marks annjules98 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 09:00:14 CDT 2007

Hello CNMs:

  Ok....There are only a few spots left that need someone to fill them. The rest have at least one person. If you are still desiring to volunteer or you are going to be idle between one of the sessions and want to hang out at the hometown booth please email me @ juliecnm at sbcglobal.net.

  Here are the time slots I still have available for the week:

  Friday May 25th: 1p-2p  (1 slot)
                            2p-3p (2 slots)
                            3p-4p (2 slots)
                            4p-5p (2 slots)

  Sat     May 26th  9a-10a (1 slot)
                            12p-1p (1 slot)
                            1p-2p    (2 slots)

  Sun    May 27th   10a-11a (2 slots)
                             11a-12p ( 2 slots)
                             12p-1p   (1 slot)
                              1p-2p     (1 slot)
                              2p-3p     (1 slot)
                               3p-4p    (1 slot)
                              4p-5p     (1 slot)

  Mon   May 28th     1p-2p    (2 slots)
                              2p-3p    (1 slot)
                               3p-4p    (1 slot)
                               4p-5p   (1 slot)

  Tues May 29th        10a-11a  (1 slot)
                                11a-12p  (1 slot)
                                12p-1p    (1 slot)

  Wed May 30th        3p-4p     (1 slot)
                                3p-5p     (1 slot)

  Please email me the time you would like and if a friend is coming with you to fill the other slot if there are two.

  Thanks again and have a good week.

  Julie Marks, CNM
  ACNM Hometown Committee