[IL-CNM] Sponsor a student for the Lillian Runnerstrom dinner

Janet L Engstrom Janet_L_Engstrom at rush.edu
Wed Sep 16 13:07:25 CDT 2015

This is an absolutely awesome idea!!

I’ll go do it now!!

Jan

Janet L. Engstrom, PhD, APN, CNM, WHNP-BC
Professor,
Department of Women, Children and Family Nursing
Rush University
600 S. Paulina, Suite 1080
Chicago, IL 60612
Janet_L_Engstrom at rush.edu

From: Illinois CNM <il-cnm-bounces at luc.edu<mailto:il-cnm-bounces at luc.edu>> on behalf of Carrie Klima <cklima at uic.edu<mailto:cklima at uic.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 9:52 AM
To: "il-cnm at luc.edu<mailto:il-cnm at luc.edu>" <il-cnm at luc.edu<mailto:il-cnm at luc.edu>>
Subject: [IL-CNM] Sponsor a student for the Lillian Runnerstrom dinner

Dear Illinois CNM’s
Remember when we all made lasagna and salad and brought it to the Lillian Runnerstrom dinner?  Well those days are gone, no more spilled red sauce in your car, no more spilled lettuce and tomatoes on the back seat!
Now we get to go to a restaurant, have someone else cook the lasagna and have a glass or two of vino and reconnect with colleagues and meet the future midwives.

So…to really welcome the students, and not make them pay for their own dinner I would like to suggest that you might want to sponsor a student or two for the dinner.  The Illinois Affiliate has made it easy.  If you pay using Paypal just select the cnm/student option.  IF you like to old fashioned check route just put + student in the memo.

Cheri Moran and I will keep count of how many students are being supported by our midwifery community.  If you would like to sponsor a specific student, just put that comment in the comment section or in the memo line of check.

Thank you in advance for helping to support the future of midwifery.  Any questions please contact me.

Carrie

Carrie Klima CNM, PhD, FACNM
Clinical Professor
Program Director
Nurse Midwifery/Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner Programs
University of Illinois Chicago
312-996-1863
FAX 312-996-8871