[IL-CNM] Full Time CNM Position at Elmhurst

Michelle lndrn2004 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 13:57:44 CDT 2015

We are currently seeking a Full time CNM at Elmhurst. Please see below.

Midwife Opportunity – Elmhurst
Hospital Health Clinic

This is an excellent opportunity for a well-trained
Midwife to join Elmhurst Clinic and be part of a welcoming
environment that fosters safety, compassion and respect within our leading health
care network and community.

We are seeking an
experienced CNM to join our full scope practice that is dedicated to delivering
care within the Midwifery model.  We are
an independent midwifery run office with dedicated staff that supports natural
childbirth and respects the choices of our patients.  Elmhurst Hospital is supportive of natural
birth choices with support of both VBAC and water birth. Consider joining our
growing practice with offices in multiple locations including: Oak Park,
Lombard, or Elmhurst.

·
Full
Time Opportunity

·
Great
location- Elmhurst Health Clinic

·
Weekly
office responsibilities (including a weekly evening session and one
Saturday  a month)  Call 1:4

·
Full-scope
midwifery practice

·
Must
have M.S. in Nursing program with a concentration in midwifery

·
EMR-
EPIC

·
Market
Competitive Compensation

·
Competitive
Benefits Package

·
At
least one year of prior Midwifery experience required

This is an excellent opportunity to join Elmhurst Clinic and
work alongside highly skilled and trained staff. For more than 60
years, the Elmhurst Clinic has worked to provide more than just good medical
care. We have established ourselves in DuPage County as one of the premier
multi-specialty medical groups, providing a range of care for your entire
family. Please visit www.elmhurstclinic.org/specialties/midwifery for
more clinic details and services provided.

This opportunity
located in Elmhurst, IL is just 18 miles outside of downtown Chicago is known
for its excellent school system, great community atmosphere, and a location
with an abundance of shopping, fine dining and beautiful parks. There are also
two direct freeways for convenient access to and from Chicago.

To learn more about
the Elmhurst Clinic, please visit www.elmhurstclinic.org.

Interested candidates may contact:

Sonja
Sreckov | Physician Recruiter
Edward-Elmhurst
Hospital | 801 S. Washington St, Naperville,
Illinois
(630) 527-3207 |