[IL-CNM] CPM licensure

Pohl, Carla cjpohl at ilstu.edu
Mon Sep 28 08:49:36 CDT 2015

Thank you to all who have discussed the pros and cons of CPM legislation.  I was very much against legislation supporting CPM practice thinking (very wrongly) that CPM's wouldn't practice if it were illegal.  The discussion highlights the advantages of supporting legalization of CPM's for all concerned.  I am still concerned about the supervision issue, I do not have a clear picture of how that will work if at all.  Thank you all for a great and intelligent discussion.

Carla Pohl, APRN-CNM, DNP
Assistant Professor
Mennonite College of Nursing

(309)438-2319