[IL-CNM] Home ripening

Amy Willen amywillencnm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 09:13:23 CDT 2017

We used to do it at Holy Family down in Weslaco, TX as well. It was so long
ago, I can't remember the protocol, but it was similar except for the NST
part.  I'm pretty sure we used a liberal amount of betadine at the
introitus, inserted at the clinic, sent them home and had them come back
either in 24 hrs or when it fell out.
-Amy

--

*Amy Willen, CNM*

"If we hope to create a non-violent world where respect and kindness
replace fear and hatred...
We must begin with how we treat each other at the beginning of life.
For that is where our deepest patterns are set.
>From these roots grow fear and alienation... or love and trust"  ~ Suzanne
Arms